Sunday 25 March 2012

Greenfinger's Update #2

Okies this is just a quickie to say I'm well chuffed as my stuff is starting to show signs of life! :o) ........



Dill are starting to sprout through :o)




















Lettuce seedlings have popped up :o)




















My Onions have shoots on :o)





















Mom's Onions are shooting too :o)




















We have some action on the Aubergine's, Chilli's & Pepper's :o)



















Just started off my Mixed Salad Leaves :o)




















Started off my Sunflowers :o) Bill & Ben shall live again!



















My Mini Greenhouse is starting to fill up nicely :o)























So excited now, it's the wait I hate but now things are starting to show signs of life the fun is about to begin! Will they grow big & strong? Will they even survive?......


We'll just have to wait and see!

xXx Womble xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment