Thursday 25 November 2010

Diary 2011 Project Diary Has Arrived!!

Okies so if you've been following my blog recently you'll know all about the Diary 2011 Project which has been going on for the last few years. It involves crafters from all around the world designing a page for everyday of the year including a link to their shop or page, they are then emailed over and then eventually printed off all together thus creating the Diary Project for that year. I finally received my copy the other day and I designed the December 2011 month page :o) you can see a pic of the finished product in the flesh below........





I really enjoyed taking part and I look forward to taking part again in the future Diary Projects :o) wots even better too is if you take part you can get a discount when you purchase your copy/copies plus if you want to you can purchase them on a disc so you can print off as many copies as you want at a copy shop :o)

You can buy your copy and check out more info here http://www.fantazya.ca/diary2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment