Monday 1 November 2010

Promote My Fan Page Awards 2010!!


Hey folks I'm so pleased to announce that Kokokelli made it into the top 13 after all the nominations I received and I'm now in the final!!

Thanks so much to everyone that nominated me and for all your lovely comments you all touched my heart! :o) But now its getting serious as it all comes down to votes :oS so I ask you all please please please can you vote for Kokokelli by clicking HERE then all you have to do is join the group then scroll down through the list of finalists until you come to Kokokelli then just click the 'Like' button under the name! It's as easy as that!

Please spread the word and tell your friends too! If I win there will be a special giveaway for all the peeps who have voted just to say a big thank you! After all, if it wasn't for your nominations I'd have never made it through in the first place :o)

So please get voting folks! You have until the 14th November to get your votes in!

Many Thanks to everyone who has/will vote for me you're the best fans ever!

xXx

Kokokelli




No comments:

Post a Comment