Tuesday 12 October 2010

Custom Made Christmas Cards

Okies so I was lucky enough to be given 3 separate Custom Card Orders for my Tag Cards (which I was mega happy about!) and I've now finished all 3 :o) the first order was for a set of 12 cards and the lady asked for something with stars in red/white/silver so I created this.....






The 2nd order was for a lady who had a youngish family so she wanted this to be incorporated into the design, she wanted 5 cards and she also wanted them to be cute and fun with reds & whites. So this is the design I came up with for her :o) .....






My 3rd order was for a lady who liked robins and was looking for something to represent her family as a whole. She wanted 8 cards using traditional colours yet with a fun theme. This is the design I came up with for her  :o) .....






Every customer was really pleased with their orders and one of them was even from USA! So I've had one of my first international customers too!! Lookout world Kokokelli is on a mission!! If anyone else is interested in a Christmas Card Custom Order please get in touch  :o) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment