Tuesday 8 February 2011

Please I need your help to win this!!!

Okies my favest pic of me & my lovely Dr has made it into Round 1 of the Pascoe Pop Art's Competition and I really need as many peeps as possible to vote for my photo! :o) if you are on facebook (or know someone with a facebook account) then please please please vote for my pic by clicking on the link below and then click on 'like' underneath the photo

Vote for my photo here please!!!

It would mean so much to win this as we were both made redundant last year and have still not managed to find new jobs yet so we could never afford to buy something like this at the moment :o( and I think it would look brilliant on the wall when we get our own place when we do eventually manage to find new jobs.




So please please please vote for my pic and ask your friends to vote too! If I'm one of the top 3 I go through to the final round to win it on canvas for FREE! If I win in the final round I may have a good ole giveaway to celebrate ;o)

Many thanks to everyone who is voting, I love you all!!

2 comments: