Monday 7 February 2011

Welcome to my Domain!!

Okies so I've been thinking about it for a while but I have now officially bought my own domain www.kokokelli.co.uk :o) and in the near future I will be setting up my own website where you'll be able to post custom order enquiries and hopefully buy my stuff straight from there too! How cool is that?!! Which means prices will be abit cheaper too (will still have to add on paypal fees but because it will be my own site there will be no extra listing fee's to add on too yay) so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled in the coming months for the launch of my very own website!! Oooooo how exciting! Just wish I hadn't bought them 2000 business cards as I'm gonna need to add on the web address now too :oS oooooops! lol xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment