Monday 16 August 2010

Custom Coasters by DiomoGlass :o)

Ok so I wanted to find something nice for my gorgeous 'Dr's' sister for Christmas (yes I know the dreaded 'C' word but if I don't start now I'll never get it done especially if I can't find another job) and she recently had her living room redecorated in all these gorgeous Beige's/Greens/Browns and I had recently seen some funky coasters in DiomoGlass's folksy shop so.......... I emailed her some pics of the room and asked if she could do some in colours to match and this is wot was created :o)







I just know she's going to absolutely love these sooooooooo much and I love them too and will defo be getting some made when me and the 'Dr' get our house together :o) xXx

So if you like wot you see please visit DiomoGlass at http://www.folksy.com/shops/DiomoGlass and tell her that Kokokelli sent ya!! lol ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I love these coasters too, DiomoGlass is very clever isn't she. I and my fans/likers love her stuff also

    ReplyDelete