Thursday 8 March 2012

It's that time again :o)

Yes folks, Spring is in the air which can only mean one thing...... Wombley Green Finger's time! :o) YES! I finally got to erect my christmas pressie my folks got me the other day, what do you think?


My lil mini greenhouse :o)


I'm looking forward to growing some lovely things this year after the success of most of the things last year :o) This year I'm going to be growing....

Various Herbs
Chilli's
Pepper's
Aubergine's
Spinach
Rocket
Mixed Salad Leaves
Lettuce
Alfalfa Shoots & micro-greens
Mustard Shoots & micro-greens
Oat Grass
Catnip

I've already sowed my herb seeds and I will be starting the others over the next couple of weeks :o) so I'll be doing alot of blogging on this from spring-autumn so keep an eye out folks!


Thanks!

xXx Womble xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment