Tuesday 13 July 2010

Some of my Handmade Cards :o)

I just realised that cos I haven't got any cards in my Folksy Shop then peeps probably don't know I make them too but in fact I have made loooooooads!!! lol so I thought I'd put some of my faves on here for you all to see :o) you can see all the stuff I've made on my Facebook page xXx



 Personalised Custom Ordered Wedding Card in Box


Wedding Card I made for my friends Wedding


Valentine's Card I made for my gorgeous 'Dr' :o)


 Card I made for my friend when she had her lil girl :o)


 Card I made for my best friends birthday (1st one I ever made!)


Card I made for my best friend for her mums birthday


card I made for my boyfriends nephew :o)


card I made for my boyfriends niece :o)


card I made for my boyfriends brother-in-law


joke card I made for my friends birthday lol :oP


card I made for my dad for Father's Day :o)


card I made for my best friends sister 


 card I made my mom for Mother's Day :o)





So if anyone is interested in me making any cards for them please get in touch :o)







1 comment:

  1. Well I think you're cards are lovely Kelly, you should open another shop for them on Folksy x

    ReplyDelete