Thursday 29 July 2010

Kokokelli Art :o) xXx

I used to love drawing and everything arty farty when I was younger, and I still do. I've been meaning to start drawing again but the last few artistic pieces I've done have actually been created via my computer! lol by me still obviously but using very software. I've just finished my new piece so here it is..........



  'Pixc in the Sky' - by Kokokelli



I did this for my new friend off facebook Alex Pixc I wanted to do a picture of her that represented the Alex Pixc that I see on the inside. I hope she likes it cos I'm really pleased with it :o)


'Shooting Stars' - by Kokokelli

I actually did this picture a few years ago and it was the first one I did on my computer using a photo of me lol


I might start incorporating some of this into my other Kokokelli work?.... I could try doing some cards with these on or something like that. It's something to think about anyway :o) xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment